This post may contain affiliate links so we may receive compensation if you sign up for or purchase products linked to below. As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. Read our disclosure for more information.
For over 100 years, Coleman is a brand that has grown to become a household name and for very good reasons. Coleman provides top-performing products without ripping off your pocket. This welcome balance makes the best Coleman hottub worthy of your time and effort. Chances are, you’ll find it meets your budget and personal preferences.
How to Shop the Best Coleman Hottub for 2022: Review, Key Features, Pros, and Cons
It’s no wonder, Coleman saluspa inflatable hot tub spa reviews are raving about these brand offerings. Not to mention, these hot tubs provide a quick means to get away, relax, and unwind right within the confines of your home or out in your backyard.
Here’s a quick look at the best Coleman hottub choices you should definitely check out. Scroll further below to see the details and buying tips.
|Product||Model||Dimensions||Capacity (80% filled)||Material||Details|
|SaluSpa||77 x 77 x 28 in||242 Gallons||PVC||See price|
|SaluSpa Helsinki||70.87 x 70.87 x 25.98 in||297 Gallons||Drop stitch / Freeze shield||See price|
|Saluspa Havana||28 x 24 x 21 in||/||Tritech||See price|
|Saluspa BW||34.45 x 18.7 x 24.02 in||192 Gallons||Tritech||See price|
|SaluSpa Miami||71 x 71 x 26 in||192 Gallons||Tritech 3-ply||See price|
|SaluSpa Hawaii||71 x 71 x 28 in||177 Gallons||Tritech 3-ply||See price|
1. Coleman SaluSpa 77×28 Inflatable Hot Tub
- Automatic heating system with timer
- Good for 6 persons
- Bubble flow control
- UV-resistant, puncture-resistant Tritech material
- Multi-functional spa pump
The best Coleman Hottub must be made with the user in mind. That is exactly how this SaluSpa unit was designed. It’s easy to set up and tools are never required. It comes with a pump that does everything for you. It inflates or deflates the tub. The pump also houses the filter.
Each unit comes with a ChemConnct dispenser for a constant and steady chlorine dispersal. That way, you can set your mind at ease every time you take a dip. That’s the ultimate relaxation you can only afford to enjoy when you’re getting satisfactory performance and are assured your spa stays hygienic at the same time. That’s why this Coleman jacuzzi is the best overall pick.
- This unit is easy to set up.
- Make and material permit hassle-free cleaning and maintenance.
- Each purchase comes with a pump to inflate or deflate the unit.
- The tub is supplied with a repair kit for maintenance and future up-keeps.
- Tritech material protects the tub from wear and tear, and punctures.
- Some buyers are not satisfied with the heating and massage systems.
- There are reports that product warranty can be challenging to claim.
2. Coleman Bestway SaluSpa Helsinki 71×26 Inflatable Hot Tub
- Built-in water softener
- UV-resistant, puncture-resistant Tritech material
- Automatic heating system with timer
- Supplied with cover
- Wood panel exterior design
Looking for a new experience to unwind? You don’t exactly need to book an expensive spa appointment or buy plane tickets to get the reset you so badly deserve. How about owning the best Coleman hottub right now?
The Helsinki tub is the Premium Pick for this selection of the products for many reasons. First, it can accommodate up to 6 adults. Second, it’s easy to assemble and maintain. Third, it takes care of everything from inflating, filling, filtering, and even softening hard water for you.
What’s more, buyers’ reviews confirm it’s an absolute wise spend. Plus, the rustic wooden design adds a touch of shabby chic to your space. With all of these preferable features, this Coleman jacuzzi comes at a higher price compared to other tubs from the same brand.
- This unit has a water softener which makes it a practical choice for users of hard water.
- Wood-like design finish adds a great addition to outdoor settings.
- Easy assembly does not require extra tools.
- It sits up to 6 adults and would be ideal for families with children too.
- The built-in heater impressively keeps water warm even through the winter months.
- Even with a built-in water softener, you will need special cleaning detergents to keep off moss and algae.
- Larger capacity also means higher energy spent heating.
- Large size means more water needed to fill it up.
3. Coleman Saluspa Havana Inflatable Hot Tub
- Supplied with 1 repair patch
- Comes with remote control
- Automatic, energy-saving heater with timer
- 81 surrounding air jets
- UV-resistant, puncture-resistant Tritech material
Escape to breezy Havana without having to be away from your home. Take a relaxing dip with up to three of your family members and friends. After all, sharing the soothing massage, laughter, and the view is the most fun way to enjoy any best Coleman hottub on this list.
Or, you may always choose to enjoy your alone time here. Loosen up your nerves and calm tired muscles with the this hottub you can set up right in the comfort of your own home. Complete the mood and sip a Havana-inspired Piña colada while playing salsa music sung in Cuban Spanish tongue in the background. Who needs to be away?
- Two filters are provided for each purchase.
- Easy and fast setup won’t ever keep you waiting to be massaged.
- Rapid water heating system allows you to begin the fun in no time at all.
- The remote control lets you set up your spa conveniently from a distance.
- ChemConnect technology supplies a stable amount of chlorine while you take a dip.
- Some buyers have complained about unclear product guides and installation instructions.
- Expect faster wear and tear when left outdoors over prolonged periods.
- The bubble jet pressure may not feel incredibly deeply soothing for some people.
4. Coleman SaluSpa 13804-BW Inflatable Hot TubRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Accommodates up to 4 people
- Rapid heating system
- AirJet Spa for relaxation
- TriTech3 ply inflated walls and reinforced cover
If you want a portable hot tub that can fit you and three of your friends, this Coleman hot tub is the right choice for you. Besides this, with a push of a button you can turn on massage jets and unwind while your hot tub is heating up to 104 degrees.
Whether you want achieve a therapeutic effect or just get warm and relaxed, you can quickly reach your goal by adjusting the temperature via a digital control panel and take a dip. The walls are durable and sturdy so if you just want to dip your legs in, you can sit on the sides and do so.
When you need to move this Coleman hot tub, just pick it up by the two handles on the sides and your good to go. Keeping it clean is also easy, especially with the chemical floater that comes in the package. With all these features, you’re absolutely good to go!
- The cushioned floor makes it extra comfortable to sit in.
- It is easy and quick to set up, anywhere at any time.
- Sturdy structure of this hot tub makes it stable.
- Some users say that the rapid heating feature does not work.
- It cannot be used under 40 degrees.
5. Coleman SaluSpa 90455 Portable Hot TubRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Accommodates up to 4 adults
- TriTechh 3-ply walls
- Comes with pool cover, repair patch, and air pad protector
- 1 AirJet included
- 120 bubble-forming air jets
What makes SaluSpa Miami, the other name for this inflatable jacuzzi, the best Coleman hottub definitely has something to do with its warm and vibrant tan. Travel to the southeastern tip of the US of A and, the best part is, you can tag along three of your BFFs with you!
Shall we draw up the ideal backdrop for you? The best spot is in your backyard under a palm tree amid colorful bougainvilleas and bromeliad. You may set up your grill not too far from where you take a dip. Put on your best pair of bikinis and sunglasses, and voila! It’s a sizzling party in Miami! Don’t forget to play some dance music or sultry bossa in the background.
- A heater with a timer allows you to set the right temperature up to days before soaking.
- Stable chlorine levels maintained with ChemConnect technology.
- Easy to set up and does not require the use of tools.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance add up to hassle-free home spa enjoyment.
- It’s another Coleman product that comes with a 90-day warranty.
- This spa is not suitable for use in colder places experiencing lower than 39 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Automatic pump shut-off feature sometimes causes errors when filling and heating the tub.
6. Coleman SaluSpa Hawaii 90454Read Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Comes with tub cover
- Rubberized, inflated pads protect the unit
- Advanced chlorine release system
- Automatic heater timer
- Lazy massage on/off button
Charge up your ‘Mana’ (inner strength) and get ready to scream, “Aloha!” SaluSpa Hawaii can be a little intimidating when you see the huge box delivered to your doorstep. But, don’t fret. Everything you’ll ever need to get this best Coleman hottub up and running is supplied inside. However, given the size, you might need another extra hand to set it up exactly where you want to enjoy it.
The pump that comes with each purchase inflates fast. Depending on the pressure of running water in your location, it may take as little as 30-45 minutes to fill up to 80% of the tub. If you prefer warm water for your spa, you may have to take up to 24 hours to get it heated correctly. Or, if you have hot and cold water running on your faucet, you may also safely choose to fill up using that and use the pump heater if a higher water temperature is desired.
- The unit offers plenty of room and height ideal for multiple adult users.
- High water filling capacity.
- Like every other product on this list, it comes with a warranty.
- One set of rubberized, insulated pods are supplied so no need to buy separately.
- Fast pump inflation won’t keep you waiting too long.
- Unit and accessories can be quite heavy so at least 2 people may need to set up.
- Larger build requires bigger space and storage, and longer clean up.
The Best Coleman Hottub: 2022 Buying Guide
If you can’t wait to get your hands on the best Coleman hottub, it’s absolutely understandable. After going through all those details above, you’re probably daydreaming of enjoying a water massage while sipping on your favorite beverage. Wake up! Take just a few more minutes to weigh in the following factors before you buy.
Other than checking out what others have to say in Coleman Saluspa inflatable hot tub spa reviews, here are the factors you need to think about.
First, take the time to measure your bath. Or. find the spot in your backyard where you plan to set up your newest, most favorite corner at home. It would be heartbreaking to have to find out your unit wouldn’t fit your space! So, make sure to practice due diligence and take this extra step.
The second step is to pick out the best Coleman tub that fits. Are you going to be alone most of the time? Or, is it intended as a getaway for the entire fambam? If so, make sure there’s more room to accommodate everyone.
If you’re planning to use your unit outdoors, make sure to consider if it’s built for harsh outdoor conditions. Check out what Coleman Saluspa inflatable hot tub spa reviews say about this. It’s reasonable to expect that the service lifespan of your unit, when used outdoors, would be less than if it was set up inside or at least under a roof.
Of course it depends on how big you want your Coleman jacuzzi to be. In general, the water capacity of Coleman hot tubs is provided at 80% of the total. It is assumed that the remaining 20% accounts for displacement that results from the size and number of people inside.
The best Coleman hottub for you should be able to hold enough water for you to have a soothing dip. How deep you can soak your body is vital to get the most out of the therapeutic effects of a water massage.
Make or Material
By far, Coleman Saluspa inflatable hot tub spa reviews reflect the reliability and dependability of materials with which Coleman jacuzzi products are made of. So, there’s really nothing for you to worry about when you’re shopping for a Coleman.
Again, you need tougher material if you plan to set up your tub outdoors. Also, if you like getting warm water massages, your tub should be durable enough to resist the wear and tear caused by heating. Of course, holding water at the desired temperature is one of the top brand values Coleman has earned an excellent reputation for.
The hottub jet is one that can deliver the soothing relief your body is aching for. Each of the products featured here already comes with a jet. It’s best to ask a salesman for a demo or at least a description of what to expect with the water movement.
Moreover, one of the factors that make the Coleman hot tubs a best buy is that the jet and its parts can be replaced separately when damaged. Now, that’s not something you can get out of a substandard brand of tub.
Cleaning and Maintenance
To make sure you and your loved ones keep making the best memories together sharing precious moments inside your tub, it’s vital that you keep it in tiptop shape. The best Coleman hottub is not just wonderful to dip into but is also a breeze to clean up after every soak.
Seriously think about whether or not you have the time, the muscle, and the will to wash, scrub, and put away an inflatable spa good for 2, 4, or 6.
The top determinant is how much you are willing to spend on an inflatable spa. It’s nice to be courting the idea of having your own home spa. But, it’s very different when you start considering the cons that come with the benefits.
Additional one-time spending or tranche spend on credit is just one of the things you should be thinking about. Don’t forget about the additional charges you’ll get on your water and electricity bills as well. Also, the cost of maintenance (think parts replacements and additional spending on chlorine).
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which is better – fixed or inflatable hot tubs?
What’s best for you depends a lot on your personal circumstances. Each choice has its own set of pros and cons.
Fixed jacuzzis are a lot more expensive. You need a professional handyman to get it installed along with the motorized jet and shower set. Every time you need to replace any part, you’ll need to hire a pro to do it for you unless you’re willing to DIY and are aware of safety precautions to take.
On the other hand, inflatable tubs are so much easier to set up. You can definitely DIY your hottub. One of the top reasons to buy a Coleman jacuzzi is that motors and parts are sold separately. You know supply is available if ever you’ll require a replacement. Most importantly, inflatable tubs cost significantly less than fixed tubs.
Q: What is the best way to keep a Coleman Saluspa in great shape?
Here are some tips to get optimal length and quality of service for the best Coleman hottub:
- Drain and change the water regularly.
- Drain, air dry, and wipe the tub before taking it to storage.
- If you intend to keep it filled up with water continuously over a couple of days, weeks, or months, make sure to add chlorine.
- Mind the filters, know when these are due for cleaning or replacement.
- Clean your tub with mild soap, flat (not hard) water, and a soft cloth or soft sponge.
Set a few rules for everyone at home and for guests using your personal spa. Have everyone always take a shower before taking a dip. Also, refrain from bringing food and drinks into the pool.
Q: How can you deal with algae, mold and mildew without damaging the best Coleman hottub?
Visit the store and look for a spray-on detergent specifically formulated to deal with these unwanted growths. These types of detergents usually require just a minute amount sprayed on the growth. Usually, after just a few minutes, the growths come off on their own without requiring any further wiping or scrubbing off. If you see some missed sections or feel you still need to put on some pressure to get it out, never use a brush or sponge with hard bristles. Or, you’ll end up damaging your tub.
Q: Is it possible to use any brand of jet motor with a Coleman SaluSpa?
There isn’t a single correct and straightforward answer. In general, any motor should work with any inflatable jacuzzi. What you should rather be more concerned about is whether or not the motor and the hottub of your choice are compatible.
Different types of motors will have varying functionalities and capabilities. Some are designed to perform everything you need to keep your home spa functional and well-maintained at the same time. For you, this type of motor means spending less effort and time preparing and cleaning up every time you feel like taking a soak. Some can automatically filter, treat, heat, and drain your tub. While others will have more limited capabilities. Some can create water waves that mimic massage strokes for you while others are only capable of creating one-directional waves.
Still, the best jet motor for your Coleman tub would still be a motor that bears the Coleman mark. By far. Coleman Saluspa inflatable hot tub spa reviews indicate satisfactory buyer feedback with regards to the motor performance of these tubs.
Q: Is Coleman still in business?
Coleman is still very much intact. Although, it has transferred hands over the years. Presently it is one of several brands owned by Newell. However, the spas are manufactured by Best-Way Spas located in North America.
Have you found your best Coleman hottub yet? Make sure to apply the buying tips you learned here to get the size and type of inflatable jacuzzi that suits your needs and lifestyle. Remember to adhere to recommended use and maintenance to keep your unit in good working condition for many more home holiday spa retreats to come.
Leave a Reply