This post may contain affiliate links so we may receive compensation if you sign up for or purchase products linked to below. As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. Read our disclosure for more information.
If you’ve recently shifted to a cold town, or are planning to go on a holiday to a ski resort, you’re going to need a good quality heated jacket. To help you find the best product within your budget, we have come up with a complete and comprehensive guide. We have the 10 best heated jackets for women listed, along with an informative buying guide. Keep reading to find out more!
Best Heated Jackets for Women for 2022 Review: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
To make things easy for you, we have compiled a list of the 10 best heated jackets for women in the market today. The first 3 are our favourite picks, and the other 7 are fantastic alternatives that you can consider.
|Product||Brand||Battery Voltage||Material||No. of USB Ports||Details|
|Milwaukee||12V||ToughShell Stretch Poly||0||See price|
|Qderclod||5V||Cotton & Polyester||1||See price|
|ADITOMO||5V||Inner Composite Velvet & Polyester||1||See price|
|DEWBU||7.4V||Polyester & Spandex||1||See price|
|IUREK||7.4V||Polyester Blend||2 (Type-C)||See price|
|Venustas||5V||Nylon outer jacket & fleece inner jacket||1||See price|
|Venture||7.4V||Water Resistant Nylon & Polyester||1||See price|
|Antarctica||5V||100% Polyester||NA||See price|
|IHeat||7.4V||Lotus Leaf Bionic Polyester & Fleece Lining||2||See price|
1. Venustas Heated Unisex Jacket with 5V Battery Pack
- 10,000mAh battery with USB
- Mylar and Polyester heat lining system
- Waterproof and lightweight material
- Well-placed carbon fiber heating elements
- 3 different temperature levels
I live in one of the coldest towns in the States, and the temperatures during winter are downright terrifying. I was looking for the best heated jackets for women online, and the Venustas heated jacket caught my eye. My favourite things about this jacket are the swanky design and carbon fiber heating elements, which keep me warm and toasty. The battery lasts for 12 hours, which is very impressive. I also love how this jacket is 100% machine washable and lightweight.
- Carbon fiber heating elements heat very nicely.
- Its 10,000mAh battery provides 12 hours of use.
- The in-built USB slots allow you to charge phones.
- Its customizable temperature zone feature is very useful.
- The jacket’s sizing is somewhat large.
2. Milwaukee Heated Jacket KIT M12 12V
- ToughShell Stretch Polyester Material
- M12 12V REDLithium 2.0 Compact Battery Pack
- Heat insulation design to trap heat
- One-touch LED controller
- 3 heat settings with independent control
If you have a little more cash to spare, then the Milwaukee heated jacket is a fantastic investment to make. You’ll get 5+ years of faithful service from it. First of all, I’d love to talk about the material of the jacket. It’s called ToughShell Stretch Polyester, and it is resistant to wind, hail, snow, rain, etc. The 12V lithium-ion battery also lasts for 8 hours of use. The one-touch LED controller is a fantastic addition that makes the jacket just perfect.
- The M12 lithium-ion battery will run for 8 hours.
- ToughShell Stretch polyester material is very hardy.
- The fabric is quiet and the heat zones are comfy.
- This jacket is easy to wash.
- Battery placement is weird.
3. Qdreclod Electric Heated Jacket for Men & Women
- Cotton and Polyester material
- Compatible with 5V USB Power Bank
- 3 Unique temperature modes
- Carbon Fiber Heating Elements with 4 zones
- Adjustable heat settings
This is the best women’s heated jacket within the small price range, making it the best value pick in this list. I love the carbon fiber heating elements, which are located in 4 smartly placed areas. They kept me properly warm even in very cold weather. I like the 3 unique temperature zones of this jacket, ranging from 104°F to 140°F. However, this jacket doesn’t come with a power bank. You can connect it to any 5V output battery set.
- Carbon fiber heating elements warm up the jacket speedily.
- The polyester and cotton fibre blend is very tough.
- Adjustable temperature zones are very comfortable and warm.
- The fit of the jacket is great.
- It doesn’t come with a power bank.
4. ADITOMO Electric Heated Jacket with 16000mAh Battery PackRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Inner composite velvet and polyester material
- Comes with 7 heating zones (2 front, 5 back)
- 16000mAh battery
- 7 pockets and removable hood
- 3 temperature zones
This is a luxurious and comfy jacket, since it is made of composite velvet. It will keep you very toasty and warm, because it is equipped with 7 heating zones. I also like the 16000mAh battery, which keeps the jacket running for 7-8 hours at a go. I like the removable hood of this jacket, which can be affixed/removed with Velcro. Best of all, it has seven deep pockets! I could use the USB port to charge my phone too.
- The 16000mAh battery runs for 7-8 hours.
- All 7 separate heating zones are very comfy.
- The 7 pockets make the jacket great for outdoor use.
- Its temperature controls are very easy to use.
- The zippers of this jacket need improvement.
5. DEWBU Electric Heated Jacket with 7.4V Battery Pack – Best materialRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 5% Polyester & 4.5% Spandex mix
- 4V Rechargeable Battery
- 3 carbon fiber heating zones
- 7 pockets and removable hood
- High resistance & tensile strength
The best feature of this jacket is the blend of material that the manufacturers used. They used a mix of 95.5% polyester and 4.5% spandex, which is soft shell, breathable and machine washable. The jacket takes only 6-8 seconds to start warming you up. The 7.4V FCC battery has a life of 10 hours per use, making it great for the long haul. This jacket comes with 7 pockets too, which makes me love it even more.
- The tensile strength of the material is commendable.
- This jacket only takes 6-8 seconds to warm up.
- FCC-certified battery lasts for 10+ hours.
- It comes with 7 pockets and a removable hood.
- The battery takes time to charge.
6. IUREK Electric Heated Jacket with 7.4V Battery PackRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Type-C USB port for charging
- Multiple Adapter for the power bank
- 3 Carbon Fiber heating elements
- 3 Heating Levels – 100°F, 113°F & 131°F
- 4V & 10000mAh battery
If you need a jacket to keep you toasty during the frigid winter months, then this IUREK model is the ideal choice. First things first, I think that the build quality of this product is amazing. The quality of the material is also very good. The jacket has 3 different heating zones, and the 7.4V battery that can provide 10+ hours of warmth. The 10000mAh battery has a USB port that you can use to charge your phone’s battery.
- The build quality and product quality is wonderful.
- One button control is very easy to use.
- The adapter comes with EU, EK and AU plugs
- It has 2 USB Type-C charging ports.
- Battery takes time to get charged.
7. Venustas Women’s 3-in-1 Heated Jacket with 5V Battery PackRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 5V & 1000mAh battery
- 3-in-1 coat with removable components
- 3 Carbon Fiber heating elements
- Double Poly heat sealing system
- 3 Heat Settings
I think that this jacket is ideal for women who have to be outdoors for a long time during the winter months. This is a 3-in-1 coat, with a waterproof outer cover and a heated inner fleece layer. The jacket is heated with a 5V 10000mAh battery that you can use to charge your phone on the go. Like all Venustas jackets, it comes with a double poly system that seals the heat. The jacket heats up very quickly too.
- This is the best women’s heated jacket by Venustas.
- 10000mAh battery can last for 10-12 hours.
- The fabric used for the coats is tough and has a lot of tensile strength.
- The Double Poly shell seals the heat properly.
- No heat panels in pockets.
8. Venture Women’s Heated Jacket with Battery Traverse 2.0 – Most reliableRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 4V and 5200mAh battery
- ADDheat Carbon Fiber NanoTech heating panels
- 40g water resistant nylon outer layer
- 120g prime heated insulation
- Machine wash safe
This is a great jacket, and it is actually one of the most reliable products that I’ve come across. It comes with a 7.4V and 5200mAh battery, that is fit with a USB port for device charging. I also love the water resistant nylon outer shell, which is perfect for sleet and heavy snowfall. It comes with carbon fiber ADDheat heating elements that provide a consistent and layered heat. The battery will easily run for 10+ hours on low heat.
- The heating panels heat up fast and are easily controlled.
- Its battery lasts for 10+ hours on low heat.
- The quality of the nylon and polyester blend is very good.
- It is machine wash safe also.
- The jacket is heavy.
9. Antarctica Electric Heated Jacket with USB (No Power Bank)Read Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 3 Carbon Fiber heating elements
- 100% water resistant polyester fabric
- YKK zipper
- One-touch LED controller with 3 heating zones
- Machine wash safe
The heating elements of this jacket are made of carbon fiber and are placed on the back and abdomen. The heating elements become active in only 5 seconds, which is an impressive feat. It is an ideal heated jacket for outdoor excursions, since the polyester fiber is tough and water resistant. I would recommend you to get a 10000 or 16000mAh power bank for this jacket, which will give you 10+ hours of use. It also has a one-touch LED controller.
- The quality of the polyester material is very good.
- With a good power bank, you can get 10-12 hours of use.
- The 3 heating elements will keep you warm and comfortable.
- It has a universal USB interface.
- Doesn’t include a power bank.
10. IHeat Women’s Heated Jacket with 14400mAh Battery Pack – Heats longestRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Lotus Leaf Bionic Polyester & Fleece Lining
- 4V & 14400mAh battery
- YKK zipper and slim fit design
- Thermo Lite Heating Technology
- 4 heating zones
This is a superb product that you should definitely take a look at. Firstly, I loved the material of the jacket, which is called lotus leaf bionic polyester. It is completely resistant to water, wind and snow. Secondly, the 14400mAh battery pack will give you 10-12 hours of runtime on low heat. It is one of the warmest jackets in the market, with 4 active heating zones. It makes use of Thermo Lite heating technology, which keeps the heat trapped in successfully.
- It comes with 2 USB ports for device charging.
- The quality of the Lotus Leaf Bionic material is excellent.
- The 4 strategically placed heating elements will keep you warm and toasty.
- It is easy to use.
- It feels rather stiff initially.
Buying a new jacket with so many choices out there can be a really fun process. But only if you know what you’re looking for.. To help you find out the answer to the question “What is the best women’s heated jacket?”, we have compiled a comprehensive buying guide. It will inform you about the pointers to look out for.
Quality of the Heating Elements
Some jackets have steel plates as their heating elements, which is a bad idea. They dissipate a lot of heat and they’re very dangerous. You should always choose a jacket that has heating elements made out of carbon fiber. There are several jackets like this on our list. They are very light, much cheaper and they can provide a consistent and high temperature.
Voltage & Capacity of the Battery
The capacity of the jacket’s battery will determine how much use you can get out of it before you need to charge it. I would advise you to look for jackets that have a 5V or 7.4V battery, since adapters are cheap and easy to find. Also, try to choose a heated jacket with a capacity of 8000mAh and more for prolonged usage.
Quality of the Material
Even the best heating elements become absolutely useless if the material of the jacket is not up to the mark. You need to get a jacket made out of material that is resistant to the elements. It also needs to have a high tensile strength. Try to look for jackets that have heat sealing technology such as Venustas Women’s 3-in-1 Heated Jacket with 5V Battery Pack, since this will improve the overall battery efficiency as well.
Temperature Control of the Jacket
The best heated jackets for women also come with a sophisticated yet simple method of temperature control. Choose a jacket that comes with a minimum of 3 heating levels – and pay attention to the temperature that they will offer you. You also need to choose something that can be controlled by a one-touch LED button such as IUREK Electric Heated Jacket with 7.4V Battery Pack..
Extra Features and Convenience
I am very impressed when designers try to include fun and user-friendly features in jackets. For example, I’d recommend you to go for jackets that allow you to charge your devices with a USB port. Other things like YKK zippers, removable hoods, and pockets are also very important. Pick a jacket with the best features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the best women’s heated jacket in the market?
In our opinion, the Venustas heated jacket with 5V battery is the best heated jacket for women in the market now. At a reasonable price, it’ll provide you with a product that will serve you faithfully for many years.
Q: Are heated jackets safe to wear?
Yes, modern technology has made heated jackets one of the safest clothes to wear. The carbon fiber heating elements are lightweight, hot, energy efficient and safe. The jackets and their batteries are also fixed with built-in safety valves to prevent short circuit and injury.
Q: Who makes the best heated clothing for women?
There are loads of brands that you can find in the market right now. Our personal favourite brand when it comes to the best heated jackets for women is Venustas. Their designs are very stylish and they have a very reasonable price tag.
Q: How long does the battery last on a heated jacket?
This depends on the capacity of the battery in question, and the temperature mode that you use. Usually, if you have a battery with a capacity of 8000mAh and more, it should easily run for 10+ hours on low heat.
Q: How does a heated jacket work?
Heated jackets actually have thin wires or “heating elements” sewn into the material. When an electric current runs through the wire, they heat up and radiate heat to the user’s body. Materials like carbon fiber are used to make the elements for modern jackets.
Q: What do the colours mean on the jacket’s control buttons?
The colors usually indicate the three settings of the heat – ranging from low to medium and then to high. The lowest setting is blue, then white and finally red. Choose the appropriate setting depending on the weather you’re facing outside.
This has been a complete and in-depth review of the 10 best heated jackets for women that you can find in the market today. I hope that you’ve found our product recommendations useful. We would also advise you to use the buying guide and do some research of your own before you make a purchase. Happy shopping!
Leave a Reply