This post may contain affiliate links so we may receive compensation if you sign up for or purchase products linked to below. As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. Read our disclosure for more information.
Want to enjoy the alluring outdoors all year round without freezing your hands off? Then you need to buy the perfect pair of the best heated mittens. Whether you are hiking up the mountains, going out skiing, or simply want to keep your hands warm and toasty, heated mittens will always be there to save the day!
Best Heated Mittens for 2022 Review: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
With so many mittens in the market, it can be a challenge to find the one that is perfect for you and your needs. The million-dollar question is: How to choose the best heated mitten when there are hundreds of them available in the market?
This list of the best mittens is the answer. The in-depth reviews below will help you make the right choice.
|Snow Deer||Different Sizes||Black||Battery Powered||Waterproof Sheep Leather & Polyester||See price|
|Hestra||Multiple Sizes||Black||Battery Powered||Waterproof Nylon||See price|
|Winmany||Stretchable||Different Colors||USB heated||Knit Material||See price|
|Ororo||4 Sizes||Orange + Black||Battery Powered||Leather + Carbon Fiber||See price|
|Heat Factory||One Size||Black||-||Fleece||See price|
|Snow Deer||7 sizes||Black||Battery Powered||Lambskin & Polyester||See price|
|Savior Heat||5 Sizes||Black||Battery Powered||Polyester||See price|
1. Heated Mittens Gloves Unisex by Snow Deer
- Battery Powered
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Breathable Material
The first product on our list is the professional, heated ski mittens by Snow Deer. Made of high-quality sheep leather, these heated mittens use infrared fiber heating elements to keep the glove warm. The electric heating glove comes with a pair of rechargeable Li-ion batteries.
It takes about 2 and a half hours to charge the gloves. At full charge, you can use the gloves for over 3 to 4 hours easily. With a 3-heat setting controller, you can easily adjust the temperature of the mittens as per your ease.
With a professional design, you not only stay warm while skiing, fishing, hiking, snowboarding, etc. but you also look stylish and fashionable at that. The electric gloves are made of soft, sheep leather and the back is lined with water-resistant polyester. What more can you ask for!
- The mittens have breathable fleece liners on the inside.
- These gloves are anti-slip, quick-drying and the Velcro design at the wrist ensures that you can easily adjust them.
- If you have queries regarding the gloves or have any issues, they have excellent customer service that happily assists you with 24 hours.
- On the lowest setting, they will last for around 6.5 hours, 3.5 hours on medium setting, and 2 hours on full setting.
- If you are going to work outdoors for long hours, you will need to buy additional batteries.
2. Hestra Power Heater Gauntlet Electric Ski Mitten
- 70% Synthetic + 30% Leather
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Flextron Softshell Breathable Fabric
What’s more important than your health, safety, and comfort, right? At a premium value, Hestra Power Heater Gauntlet Mitten is a versatile and warm product that allows you to have the coldest of adventures as safely as possible.
It comes with top-of-the-line insulation along with a rechargeable battery. The tight fit enhances the dexterity of your hands and helps you perform to the best of your capabilities. When you are out in the cold, hands & feet start to suffer before any other body part.
With this quality hand protection, you can bolster the amount of heat your body gives to the hands and feet. Whether you are going out skiing or snowboarding, this high-quality glove has the utmost warmth, durability, and waterproofing.
- The cuff and the backhand is made from breathable, waterproof, and windproof Hestra Flextron softshell fabric.
- The palms of these mittens are made from impregnated goat leather that offers warmth and durability.
- The backhand of the gloves is designed in such a way that it has integrated heating loops on the finger areas as well as the thumb.
- It comes with replaceable, USB rechargeable batteries.
- The snow lock on the mittens doesn’t allow snow to enter, keeping your hands dry and warm.
- Finding the right fit is slightly tricky.
3. Women’s & Men’s USB Heated Mittens by Winmany
- USB Heated
- Material: Knitted
- Double-Sided Heating
Want to keep your hands warm while keeping the expenditure in check? These knitted mittens from Winmany will keep you warm and cozy without being too hard on your wallet. With these USB-powered mittens, you can enjoy being outdoors in the cold without worrying about catching a cold.
They are USB-powered. Simply plug the gloves into the USB port of a charger, power bank, laptop, or any other power source and you will be good to go! With a simple button enclosure, you can keep yourself warm and toasty.
The mittens are made of superelastic, ultra-soft, knit material that is tight yet is flexible enough to fit your hands easily. The mittens are delicately knitted yet are sturdy enough to last you for a long time to come easily.
- The mittens come with half and full-finger design which makes them very easy to use.
- You get heating pads on both sides of the mittens to keep yourself warm.
- It is made of exquisite material that is soft, durable, and elastic.
- The gloves stay at a temperature of 40(±5）°C, which is very comfortable for you.
- You have to remove the heating clip before washing the gloves.
4. ORORO Heated Mittens – Best Water Resistant Heated MittensRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 3M Thinsulate insulation
- 3 Heat Settings
- Mini Battery Pocket
- Water Resistant Zipper
The next product on our list is the ORORO heated mittens. Having tested and used them many times, we can recommend them to you without a second of doubt. With amazing features such as split-finger design, breathable fabric, and water-resistant design, these mittens will become your best friend.
The mittens have separate fingers inside that offer you amazing dexterity without making a compromise on the warmth. They are made of goatskin and Talsan shell which adds to their high quality. The product comes with 3M Thinsulate insulation as well, which is pretty amazing.
You can warm the carbon fiber heating elements from the back of your hand to the front of your fingers and maximize the heat. It has 3 different heating settings – low, medium, high – that you can choose with the help of an easy-to-use power button.
- The mittens come with rechargeable batteries that guarantee long-lasting heating for almost 7 hours.
- The ergonomic design of the mittens adds to your dexterity and makes the gloves fit your hands in a better way.
- You can easily adjust the fitting on the gloves using the Velcro wrist strap easily.
- The mittens have a water-resistant zipper that keeps the battery safe in all conditions.
- You get a mini battery pocket with this product to help you enjoy free and unrestricted movement.
- The mittens don’t heat the thumb properly.
5. Heat Factory Gloves with Pop-Top Mittens – Best Unisex Heated Mittens
- Fleece Gloves
- Lasts for 10 Hours
- Thinsulate Liner
Searching for an affordable, comfortable pair of mittens that can work as gloves as well? Look no further than this pair of heated gloves by Heat factory. With hand heat warmer pockets, these small, black gloves with pop-top mittens will keep you all warm and toasty.
The gloves have silent magnets that keep the pop-top mitten cap in place when you fold them back. Moreover, the fleece gloves have a Thinsulate liner that helps in keeping your fingers and hands warm, cosy, and protected.
The pair of mittens comes with a pair of heat factory warmers that last for almost 10 hours each, making sure you stay protected from the harsh weather elements. The gloves come in small sizes but are stretchable, so will fit your hands very easily.
- The gloves are for both men and women.
- They work beautifully by keeping your hands warm as well as functional.
- The Thinsulate liner ensures that you stay warm and toasty no matter how cold and harsh the weather is.
- The gloves have pop-top mittens that you can hold back with the help of built-in magnets when you need to use your fingers.
- The heat packet falls out at times.
6. SNOW DEER Heated Mittens for Men and Women – Best Battery Life Heated MittensRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Drawstring Closure
- Material: Lambskin & Polyester
- 3 Heat Settings
Next on the list are one of our favorite heated mittens by a reputable and trusted brand, Snow Deer. These heated mittens have plenty of amazing features that are well worth the money you spend on them.
With soft fleece inside and non-slip lambskin on the thumb and palms, the mittens keep you warm and toasty in harsh weather conditions. It has an adjustable strap along with an anti-lost buckle as well as a drawstring cuff.
The professional ski gloves are designed in such a way that allows you to hold ski poles very easily and effectively. The protective pad on the palms of the mittens reduces injuries if, God forbid, an accident occurs.
The large heating element on the back, as well as the fingertips, helps in improving blood circulation. The mittens come with 3 different heat adjustment settings – low, medium, high – and you can easily select and adjust the warmth as per your requirements.
- In the high setting, the temperature can reach as high as 150℉ (65.5℃) in the high setting.
- Once you turn the mittens on, the heat will start to spread in 30 seconds only.
- The Li-ion batteries last for over 6.5 hours when you use the mittens on a low power setting.
- There is a discrete pocket on the glove as well that you can use to keep your credit cards, cash, ID cards, etc.
- They are slightly bulky as compared to their counterparts.
7. Heated Mittens Gloves by Savior Palm – Best Buckle-Style Heated MittensRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 3 Temperature Settings
- Instant Heat
- Buckle Style Hook
The last but certainly not the least product on our list are the heated mittens by Savior Palm. With high-quality material, the mittens are made of 70% polyester and 30% lambskin. The gloves are wind-resistant and breathable.
The internal part of the mittens is made of a soft pearl-ctn layer of insulation that helps in keeping your hands warm and toasty. With a pair of 2200mAh batteries, the mittens will keep your hands warm for a long time to come.
The back of the mittens has a carbon-fiber protective shell that protects your joints. The buckle-style hook along with the loop fastener helps in the easy adjustment of the gloves. With instant heat and 3 temperature settings, this is one of the best mittens in the market.
- You will feel your hands getting warm only after 30 seconds of turning the mittens on.
- The gloves have a wide heating area that covers your entire hand and fingers and improves circulation.
- With a warranty of one year, if you have any issues, you can simply get help from the professional customer services department.
- The gloves are very easy to use and you can adjust the temperature settings using the power button.
- The gloves are not completely waterproof.
There are several heated mittens available in the market. What makes one heated mitten better than the other? To know this, you have to look at features such as warmth, etc.
Let’s take a look at some of the factors you need to keep an eye out for in this compact yet comprehensive buying guide.
One of the most important features of any pair of mittens is its ability to keep you warm. When you are searching for heated gloves, you need to look at the intensity of the heat setting as well as the insulation of the glove.
Most of the mittens come with different heat settings that you can choose and adjust according to the environment. SNOW DEER Heated Mittens for Men and Women has the highest heat setting on our list.
When you are out in the cold, you will have to face harsh weather conditions such as heavy wind, rain, snow, etc. Therefore, your gloves need to be weatherproof as well to keep moisture from getting inside the gloves and ruining the entire purpose of the gloves.
There are many gloves in the market that are waterproof such as Hestra Power Heater Gauntlet Electric Ski Mitten and Heated Mittens Gloves Unisex by Snow Deer.
Another thing that you have to keep your eye out for is the battery life of the heated mittens. If you are the kind of person who likes to spend hours at a time on the mountain slopes, then a battery with long life will be critical to ensure that you remain comfortable and warm throughout the day.
The last thing you want is for your mittens to give up on you while you are out in the cold. The Heated Mittens Gloves Unisex by Snow Deer have pretty good battery life.
When it comes to gloves and mittens, dexterity is something that you need to consider. Make sure that the mittens that you buy fit your hands easily. Moreover, search for things such as buckle or button closures, for they will make it easier for you to take the gloves on and off.
Moreover, some mittens come with removable tops, such as Heat Factory Gloves with Pop-Top Mittens, so that you can use your fingers easily when the need arises.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Should I go for heated mittens or gloves?
Both heated mittens and gloves keep your hands warm. If you don’t need to use your fingers that much while you are out, you can go with mittens. There are mittens that can be used as gloves as well, such as Heat Factory Gloves with Pop-Top Mittens, so that you don’t have to worry about the practicality and functionality of the mittens.
The best heated mittens are a huge lifesaver and can make all the difference when you are out in the cold in freezing temperatures for hours. With so many options available, it is easy for you to get confused. In this article, we have reviewed the top heated mittens in 2022 for you.
The in-depth reviews and the compact yet comprehensive buying guide will make the final choice a lot easier for you.
Enjoy the winter season, folks!
Leave a Reply