This post may contain affiliate links so we may receive compensation if you sign up for or purchase products linked to below. As an Amazon Associate, I can earn from qualifying purchases. Read our disclosure for more information.
Even with a cup of nice, warm coffee in your hands to keep you cozy during the long winter months, having the best heated scarf can make a huge difference, especially if you’re one of those folks who are always on the go.
With this innovative product, gone are the days when you are wearing your good old scarf that does little to keep your body temperature up. Heated scarves are indeed a game-changer.
Choosing the perfect heated scarf, however, can be challenging. Especially considering the wide array of options available.
To help you make the right decision, here’s a quick rundown of the finest heated scarves you can ever find in the market:
10 Best Heated Scarves to Add to Your Wardrobe
|Product||Brand||Dimensions (L x W)||Fabric||Power source||Battery life||Details|
|Melissa||58 x 7 inch||Thermal||Battery||4 h||See price|
|HOMI Creations||29.53 x 4.72 in||Wool, leather, and polyester||USB-powered||3.5 h||See price|
|VOLT||33 x 5 inch||Fleece||Battery||5 h||See price|
|JOYTEK||40 x 5.5 Inch||Cashmere||Battery||3-6 h||See price|
|LONGMAO||31.5 x 3.94 in||Polyester||USB-powered||3 h||See price|
|PerfectPrime||31.5 x 5.9 in||Polyester, fleece, rayon, and cotton||USB-powered||5 h||See price|
|JISULIFE||30.31 x 3.94 inch||Suede||Battery||2.5 - 5 h||See price|
|UTK||51 x 4.3 inch||Fleece||Battery||6 h||See price|
|PURATEN||34.06 x 5.7 in||Graphene and cotton blend material||USB-powered||2.5 - 5 h||See price|
|ValueRays||31.5 x 6 in||Nylon, polyester, and cotton||USB-powered||2.5 h||See price|
1. Melissa Electric Heated Scarf
- 5000 mAh battery
- 4 hour battery time
- 3 heating levels
- Targeted Heated Therapy
- Portable and Cordles
Heated scarves are a very good addition to your wardrobe during winter. As the temperature drops, you will need something warm and comforting with you. This heated scarf is better than wearing too many layers. It is a newly upgraded design and it provides the targeted heat therapy. The scarf comes with three heat levels. The highest temperature is 176°F which is quite amazing. It is infused with graphene heating technology that emits infrared rays to promote blood circulation. As a result, it relaxes the tensed and stressed muscles.
The scarf has a pretty good length as it extends to 8 cm to perfectly fit around your neck. You can also wrap it around the knee, lower abdomen, and other cold areas. As for battery, this scarf has an amazing battery time which is 4 hours long. You can easily charge it one time and use it without worrying about the mess of wires/cords. It has a portable and travel-friendly design.
The heated scarf has soft, comfortable, and waterproof material. Thermal is a lightweight material, but it is very warm. It is not irritating. The material is breathable and feels very light against the skin. However, you have to be very careful washing it. It should be hand washed at a low temperature after the removal of the battery. The scarf has a 2H auto-off. It takes 3 seconds to heat up. The scarf features heat protection. It shuts off after 2 hours.
- The scarf is waterproof.
- It has a long battery time of 4-hours.
- The scarf material is lightweight and breathable.
- The power bank is easy to recharge with a USB.
- Its design is unisex; it is one fit for all.
- It has the latest Graphene Heating Technology.
- It takes a long time to charge.
2. HOMI-CREATIONS Sustain Heated Scarf Sport
- 4,000 mAH power bank
- carbon heating elements
- CE and FCC certified
If you want something fancier to warm your neck area, HOMI-CREATIONS Sustain Heated Scarf Sport may be just for you. This body-heating product uses a unique heating technology, with two temperature settings.
You may also use an ordinary power bank to power it. And you can place in its built-in pocket. The embedded magnets in the scarf allow you to wear or take it off instantly. This design also allows you to style it in two different ways, whether you’re using the scarf during indoor meetings or outdoor gatherings.
- This heated scarf can last for up to 3 and a half hours when using a 4,000 mAH power bank.
- It’s the best heated scarf with carbon heating elements under the neck area.
- The fabrics used to create this USB-powered heated scarf has antibacterial properties.
- This HOMI-CREATIONS scarf is certified by CE and FCC.
- It does not have a built-in battery, which means you need to constantly use a power bank.
- You can only hand wash this heated scarf.
- It costs more than other heated scarves that basically function the same.
3. Rechargeable Heated Scarf by VOLT
- 5 hour battery time
- Safe and Durable
- 3 Levels heat control
- Soft and comfortable fabric
The scarf is your best friend in winters. A heated scarf is an innovative addition to the market. This scarf by VOLT is perfect for extreme winters. It is easy to charge with a USB and you can use it for 5 hours. The heating system of the scarf provides even and safe heat to your neck. You can wrap it around your knee or leg tensed muscles. The heat relaxes the muscles and relieves the pain.
The scarf is washable, but you need to be very careful while washing. It should be hand washed. The scarf comes with three heat control settings. You can select one and set it at your desired setting. The soft fleece material keeps you warm and cozy all winter. Moreover, the microfleece material is not irritating and it feels soft against the skin.
- The scarf has a long 5-hour battery.
- It has a portable and travel-friendly design.
- The fleece is soft and comfortable against the skin.
- It is a washable scarf.
- The wire system is perfectly lined inside the fabric.
- It has a durable and even heating system.
- None as such.
4. Upgraded Heated Scarf by JOYTEKRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 3-6 hour battery time
- Soft material
- 3 heating levels
- Easy to charge battery
- 5000 mAh battery
The scarf by Joytek is one of the best values in the market. You don’t have to worry about the battery time with this scarf. It has a pretty long battery life which is amazing. The scarf has a soft, cashmere, fluffy, and cozy material. It feels soft against the skin and is not irritating. A heated scarf is a good addition to your winter wardrobe. This model was recently upgraded and has received amazing customer feedback.
The company has worked on improving the design. They have added a zipper that keeps the power bank inside the pocket and it is safe from damage. The length of the scarf also increases, so that it is easily wrapped around the neck. It has a 5000 mAh battery that has a pretty long battery time. It provides consistent heat for 3 hours at high temperature and 6 hours of heat at low temperature.
The heat relaxes the stressed and tensed muscles. You can wrap it around your knee or leg to relieve any pain. Women can wrap it around the lower abdominal area during menstruation to relieve cramps. The scarf has 3-temperature modes that are low, medium, and high. You have the freedom to set the temperature as per your liking and weather. The power bank inside the scarf is very light and easy to carry.
- The scarf has a 3 to 6-hour battery life.
- It comes with 3 level heat adjustment.
- The design is portable and travel-friendly.
- Power bank is easy to charge.
- The scarf is washable.
- It charges very slowly.
5. LONGMAO Electric Heated ScarfRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 3 speed heating modes with intelligent controls
- Waterproof and can be washed
- Designed to provide comfort and therapy benefits
The best heated scarf like LONGMAO Electric Heated Scarf has three modes to speed up the heating process. It also has a highly responsive control system. It will help you switch from one speed to another. It’s also a perfect choice if you want to keep yourself warm while doing errands or other outdoor activities.
This neck warmer can also hug your neck perfectly to boost comfort. When cleaning, you may repeatedly soak it in water.
- The heated scarf comes in a variety of colors.
- It is waterproof.
- This LONGMAO heated scarf has a heating plate that works at low voltage, making it safe to use.
- It does not come with a connector to charge the heated scarf.
- The color of the scarf is quite different from what is advertised.
- The product description is not accurate when it comes to its measurement.
6. PerfectPrime HP0210GR Electric Heated Neck ScarfRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- USB powered
- 9″ (150 mm) wide and 31. 5″ (800 mm ) long
- Weighs just 18 lb. (80 g)
PerfectPrime offers another affordable heated scarf. It is USB-powered that you can conveniently connect to your hub to recharge. It’s also relatively light, weighing only 0.18 pounds.
When it comes to the materials used, its lining is 100% made of cotton while the surface consists of 70% fleece and 30% rayon. When using a 3000-mAH power bank, you can use the best heated scarf for 5 straight hours.
- The scarf has a built-in pocket to help you store your power bank.
- The heating panel can also be removed when washing.
- It comes with a USB extension cord.
- Some users are not happy with its outdoor performance, most especially when the temperature has drastically dropped.
- The length of the scarf is short.
- The small heat pad may be an issue.
7. JISULIFE Mini Heated ScarfRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 45-min auto shut off
- 4000 mAh battery
- 5 – 5 hours battery life
- 3 heating levels
- Carbon Crystal Heating Film
JISULIFE manufactures one of the premium quality heated scarves in the market. The heated scarf is manufactured with carbon crystal heating film. It helps to distribute even heat and relaxes the muscles. The scarf is a good pick to relax the stressed muscles. You can wrap it around the neck, leg, or knees. The thermal heating emits infrared rays that promote blood circulation and lower the pain in the targeted area.
The heated scarf comes with three heat level settings, these are low, medium, and high. The heated scarf starts at the red light and turns to white after 5 minutes of heating. It has a power bank, so you can easily use it anywhere and anytime. The one-time charge stays for 2.5-5 hours depending upon the heat level. The red mode stays warm for 2.5 hours, a white mode for 4 hours, and blue mode for 5 hours. The power bank can also charge your smartphone.
- The scarf is easy to use.
- It has a portable and travel-friendly design.
- It has a 45-minute automatic shutoff timer.
- The material is soft and breathable.
- It is washable, as hand wash is recommended.
- The heating technology distributes heat evenly.
- The auto-shutoff feature bugs sometimes.
8. UTK Cordless Heated ScarfRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- Portable Design
- 6 hours battery life
- 3 temperature levels
- Emits Far Infrared
- 5000 mAh battery
The UTK heated scarf is manufactured with innovation. The scarf is lightweight, portable, and has a cordless design. It comes with a power bank that lasts up to 6 hours at low-temperature settings. However, the battery life of the power bank is 2.5 hours at high heat. The middle part of the scarf has a heating pad that keeps the neck warm and relieves pain faster.
The scarf provides more targeted heat on the pain area. It can be easily wrapped around the knee or any other joint to relieve the stressed muscles. The scarf has 3 levels of heat settings. It emits far-infrared that promotes blood circulation. The scarf has a portable and travel-friendly design.
- The cordless scarf is easy to carry around.
- Battery life is 6 hours.
- The heating pad relieves target pain.
- One design fits all.
- The material of the scarf is soft, cozy, and comfortable.
- The product does not come with a power bank charger.
9. PURATEN USB Best Heated ScarfRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- 45 minutes of consistent use
- Automatically shuts down
- Unique design consisting of graphene and cotton blend
What makes the PURATEN heated scarf unique is that it has an automatic power off and shutdown feature that can help save the unit’s energy. This product is also waterproof, so you won’t have to worry if the scarf gets soaked in sweat.
Its clever design integrates a suction button with magnets to make it more secure. It’s the best heated scarf to wrap around your neck if you are cycling, hiking, or fishing.
- The scarf is comfortable to wear for everyday use.
- It also has a sturdy design and easy to clean materials.
- It’s safe to use since it’s waterproof.
- It only comes with a manual and no USB cable is included in the package.
- There is a slight color difference from what is marketed.
- It has only two color options.
10. ValueRays Heated ScarfRead Customer Reviews Here >>>
- USB powered
- 5v carbon fiber heating
- Has power bank storage space
Last but certainly not least is the best heated scarf from ValueRays. This model produces infrared heat, which helps keep the body temperature down. Plus, you can easily adjust the settings, thanks to its three color-coded lighted control system.
Similar to other well-crafted heated scarves, it has a pocket to hold your power bank. It also does not use traditional batteries.
- It’s comfortable to wear.
- This heated scarf has a quilt-stitched exterior.
- It’s foldable for easy storage.
- The accessories for this heated scarf, such as a USB cable, are sold separately.
- It cannot be completely washed.
- The electronic components cannot be soaked in water.
Best Heated Scarf: Buying Guide
Choosing the best heated scarf that matches your needs and styles is not as easy as it may seem. It’s easy to get lost with the numerous options and get swayed by the product’s unrealistic promises.
To keep yourself on right track, here are some of the factors to consider when buying a heated scarf:
Sometimes, it’s best to spend a few more bucks for a good heated scarf than purchasing a subpar one that won’t even stand the test of time. Prioritize quality over the price tag to make the most of your investment.
In many cases, the size of the heating pad on a heated scarf can determine its capacity to generate heat. You may also want to check if there is more than one heating panel on the scarf for equal heat distribution across the entire surface of the fabric.
For the sake of convenience, the scarf must be able to charge itself fast. You wouldn’t want to purchase a rechargeable scarf that would take more than five to six hours just to replenish the battery juice.
Find out what kind of material is used for your heated scarf. A heated scarf should have a good quality fabric, like fleece and cotton, that could add more warmth when worn.
How long can your heated scarf last after adding fresh batteries or fully charging the unit? It’s one of the most important questions to ask yourself when shopping for the perfect heated scarf. The best heated scarf can last for up to three to five hours of continued use.
Color and Style
Apart from the technical aspect, you must also consider your heated scarf’s aesthetics. The more options you have when it comes to color and style, the better. It’s best to pick a shade or design that could match your daily wardrobe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are heated clothes and accessories safe?
Yes, heated clothes and accessories are generally safe for daily use, especially those models that are manufactured by trusted brands. Beware, however, of unknown brand names that do not garner positive reviews from users.
Q: How does heated clothing work?
Most heated apparels have built-in wires or panels that tend to heat up when you switch on the power button. Note, however, that even though heated clothes are designed to be warm, they shouldn’t cause a burning sensation to your skin.
Q: Is it better to buy a heated scarf than a heated vest or heated jacket?
The answer depends on your needs. For instance, if you are just casually strolling outside for only a couple of hours, a heated scarf may be enough to keep your body warm. However, when the weather is extremely cold in your area, it’s best to invest in a heated vest or jacket.
Q: Can heated clothing cause fire?
No, heated clothing does not cause fires when properly used. Always remember the safety guidelines provided by the manufacturer when using or washing your heated apparel to avoid any problems.
Q: How long do heated scarves last?
With proper upkeep, heated scarves can last for a long time. The longevity of this heated accessory depends on how much you take care of it. The durability of the material is also something to consider.
Q: Is it safe to place a heated scarf over any type of clothing?
Yes, it can be used with any type of clothes you may have. As mentioned earlier, it’s generally safe to use but it matters to follow the manufacturer’s instructions when wearing this heated accessory.
Q: Can a heated scarf start a fire?
No, a heated scarf cannot start a fire when it is properly used. Take note of the dos and don’ts provided in the manual to make sure that you won’t come across this kind of problem. Plus, most models use low voltage to power up the scarf, so it’s generally safe for everyday use.
Q: What is the best way to store a heated scarf when not in use?
Keep your heated scarf in a dry storage space to avoid moisture buildup. When possible, fold the scarf neatly to avoid damaging the built-in panels and wirings.
Q: Do heated scarves emit radiation?
No, a heated scarf does not emit radiation. Of course, it’s best to invest in a heated scarf from a brand that has been around for years. Carefully reading the specifications on the user’s manual may also help you make the right choice.
Indeed, having the best heated scarf can make a huge difference when it comes to your winter apparel. With this intuitive heated accessory, you may enjoy different outdoor activities, without constantly worrying about the cold. It’s a winter must-have that’s worth your hard-earned money.
Leave a Reply